Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hooray!


Well, after 4 long days, I finally found my missing camera!  I've been searching and searching for it.  I emptied cupboards and drawers, ripped apart couches and chairs, I even considered re-arranging the living room in an attempt to find the pesky thing.  It was behind the television.  Naturally.  Anyways, I snapped a pic of Benji smiling behind his natursutten, just because I can!  And lest anyone think I was favoring my youngest, Mia is sleeping up in bed, tired out from a day of ballet lessons and shopping.  I'll be sure to post a picture of her next time...: )

Also, I few blogs I follow, including soule mama, have been chronicling their favorite places to sit.  Well, anyone familiar with me and my home, knows I have such a spot...my beloved chair!  I sit here to nurse Benji, to rock him to sleep, to read to Mia, to knit, to applique, to read, to watch movies, to chat with friends, to watch the Daily Show, to call long distance friends, and if I had a lap top you better believe I'd be blogging from there right now!   In the winter I grab a quilt...in the morning it is coffee on the side table, afternoon--tea and evening red wine.  It is my little spot of heaven.  If I had a fire place in the living room, I might never leave my chair.  

My parents gave me the chair as a present when Benj was born...I don't know how I made it through Mia's infancy without one.  I am convinced, you  don't need any fancy baby bouncers or swings, all you need is a blanket, some lovely soft cloth diapers, soft baby clothes, hanna andersson pilot caps, a loving nursing mama and a chair.  Some one to fetch you tea, juice, water, snacks, this, that and the other thing is an added bonus!  ha.

Where do you sit?

No comments: