I am a...
1. daughter
2. sister
3. wife
4. mother
5. lover (cringe all you family members!)
6. teacher
7. learner
8. friend
9. knitter
10. crafter
11. gardener
12. blogger
13. homemaker
14. chef of my own kitchen
15. queen of my realm
16. dreamer
17. traveller
18. boo boo kisser
19. sleep inducer
20. distracter
21. texter (gasp)
22. french speaker
23. creator
24. art lover
25. fashion lover
26. cat lover (oh Zola!)
27. francophile
28. grand daughter
29. hero
30. happy happy woman
4 comments:
And oh what a wonderful.... you are!
I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't list Barbie lover on your list...
xoxo!
love, lexilooo
Shhhhhhh! That's a deep dark secret!!! Mia can never know--We don't have them in our house! : -)
hee hee... I have to laugh at the Barbie comment, I loved them as a kid too and we are a 'non barbie' house lol Waldorf dollys over here and this mama loves them too! Great list, what a nice idea!
Post a Comment