Friday, November 20, 2009

Gratitude Friday

Counting my blessings...

:: a little Mamas only time tonight to see a fun movie & a great husband & father combo to watch the kiddos!

:: a successful National Honor Society induction last night. Anyone who complains about the 'youth of today' has not met these teenagers! I am so so proud!

:: 2 weeks, no tv for the children during the week, it was an organic change in our home thanks to my rhythm wheel, no big initiative, no big deal, just a nice change of flow. I am pleased...

:: my sweet, loving family...darling Benji who says "peese" (please) in his sleep to nurse...lovely Mia who at a school Thanksgiving project told her teachers she is Thankful for "sleepovers, Grandma, toys, bugs, worms and roses" (sooooo cute!), and my love...whose feet mine search out in the night even when we are separated by 1 or more children...I love you.