Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happiness :: Me

I don't like to have my picture taken...I wouldn't say I'm photogenic and I always feel I look much better in person. Perhaps that is why there are basically no pictures of myself on this blog. So this is me....at 30 years and 7 months old.


Just for fun...10 things that I love about myself:

:: my strong eyebrows...naturally arched and nearly black...
:: the way my legs look in heels...still like a dancer's...
:: my fine bone structure...tiny features, pixielike.
:: I'm curvy in a slim way...in all the right places as my Mimi would say. (and I think I look better naked....you'll have to take my word on this...is that tmi?)
:: my sense of humor, I'm a wee sarcastic and witty...I laugh all the time, especially around Tom, he's a funny guy!
:: my laugh...loud & boisterous!
:: my ability to love--fiercely...
:: my ability to forgive.
:: my sense of style
:: the self confidence I feel about the woman I've grown to be.

I'm not trying to be egotistical...or make everything all about me...in my life these days there are some very important little people whose needs always come first. I've learned to love myself (flaws and all) and I'm truly one of the happiest people I know. It feels good. So love yourself people...who else will if you don't!

2 comments:

cheapartNH said...

I Love you babe! Great photos!

Amanda said...

I agree, great photos!