
Our friend Evan had his second birthday party on saturday! Look at the cake his mother made! His construction themed party was great fun for the kiddos and grown-ups alike.

Here is the birthday boy on his John Deere tractor--it matches his Daddy's....very cute...

Mia loved the swingset....she likes to swing high now...what a difference from last year!

Look! I'm actually in the blog...Tom captured a quiet moment between Mia and I. Benji slept the first half of the party...Mia felt like an only child!

Myles, Laryssa and Mia had great fun with the swingset! Look at those cuties! It was a nice party--not too crazy or overwhelming. The birthday boy
AND his parents were able to relax and have fun! Perfect...
3 comments:
Deu ser difícil fer un pastís en forma de camioneta...
Looks like a fun party! Is your mom going to make you a cool cake like that for your birthday? Happy summer to you!
I wish...it was pretty yummy...there was homemade icecream too...I'd settle for some Ben & Jerry's I guess...
K
Post a Comment