With Halloween behind us, we have turned our attention to readying our home for winter. Mia & Ben both got into the cleaning action with some window cleaning! Mia loves to clean...I have no idea where she gets that from. I love to cook and bake, create and keep house...but I really don't like to clean. I made bread today in thebreadmaker I inherited from Carol! With a recipe from the Chapmans and lots of past inspiration from Amanda...I finally got my act together enough to make a loaf. It is still cooling...but I'll let everyone know how it turned out!
Also, with winter coming, that means Christmas will be here before you know it. I added a new element to the right, a wish list for the kids. There are plenty of ideas in all price rages for delights for the kiddos. Less is more when you lovingly choose beautiful toys, clothes and books. Thank you to all who keep our children in a special place in their heart and think of them at Christmastime.
I am anxiously finishing my first knitting project...a wool (NH wool at that!) sweater for Benj. I hope to complete it this week...and will post a pic when I am done. I love knitting...I thought, at first, it might not be for me...but now I am just imagining all the hats and sweaters and socks in my future! Hooray for learning something new!
With that, I say goodnight...and cheers to a great first week of November.
No comments:
Post a Comment