Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This is normal, right?

Benji had an ear infection this week! Poor baby, on tuesday I took the day off to stay with him. He and I really enjoyed a day together. I kept thinking I should knit or whatever, but I just found myself watching him play! He's getting to that age, where he can occupy himself with the kitchen set, or blocks or trucks. Or...his sister's ski helmet...(normal right????)

He did have a special visitor before his nap: Poppy!

They played very well together--with Ben orchestrating the activity (which was hilarious!)
Poppy even read him a few books before Benji and I went upstairs to snuggle in for a snooze.
He's feeling better now!

3 comments:

Christa said...

Looks normal to me!
Just wondering are you still able to get on my blog? I occasionally have issues and I don't see your name on my list of people. If you still want to see it I will need your email address again.. I couldn't find it.

Kimberley said...

Yes! Please put me back on the list..kimbers0625@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Kim

Christa said...

Sorry, you should be all set now.