Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Home again...

My feet in the Mediterranean 

I'm home!  Hooray!  My trip was awesome!  The students were so great.  Not only were they well behaved, but they were enthusiastic and patient.  I think I whined more then they did!  I love europe...especially France.  Every text home began with: "must find way to move here."  Being in Paris again, was amazing, it really feels like home to me.  I loved exploring Barcelona and seeing the masterpieces of the Prado in Madrid again too.  Will I do it again?  Oh yes!  I can't wait...maybe I'll even take my family....


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Let us know if you're moving to Europe! We've been vaguely talking about that for years. A summer sometime in our futures??

Kimberley said...

A girl can dream right???

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and that you had fun! I was thinking about you all week! You didn't happen to run into Francis, did you?

Han