**To explain the blog post title: When I was pregnant with Mia, we asked my father what he thought he'd like to be called. Slightly irreverently, he said that the baby would call him whatever she wanted so he'll start with "George." It stuck until Mia decided that Poppie was better! So he was right, but from time to time I still lovingly refer to him as "George." (His name is actually Tom.)**
There is a slight, dare I say "fallish," chill in the air. Finding myself off with the children, and my parents off too...we headed to have a picnic at our favorite park. It was so fun for me to watch Poppie & Grammie play with my children. It reminded me how lucky I am to have them (and Mimi who was with us!) so close!
~Poppa and Benji slide!~
~How is it possible that both my children are big enough for the tire swing?~
~Mia practices her balance by going from rock to rock.~
~The fun of poking the river with sticks!~
I'm trying to soak up every minute of this precious time before the school year officially starts. Mia will start her second year of preschool on tuesday! Where does the time go?
2 comments:
We feel blessed that we can do this anytime and so easily!
Your children are beautiful, what lovely photos of a sweet day together with family! Yes, where does the time go?!
Post a Comment