Wednesday, August 12, 2009

wip (it good) wednesday!

Here we are again (is that song still in your head too?) I've been pretty knitty this summer. I finished Mia's equinox sweater, and hopefully will cast on for Ben's soon (maybe today!) In the meantime, I just started a project for (gasp) myself! I'm hoping this does not go the way of my socks, (one sock done, but darn it I've got 2 feet!) On the way home from quebec, Tom & I stopped at a darling woolen mill, and of course I found some yarn! After a perusal of ravelry (have I mentioned my love of ravelry?), I found this great little sweater pattern, called the "february lady" sweater. It will flex my knitting muscles, and look great in the plum wool! I hope to finish it by, well, february (wink.)

2 comments:

Christa said...

That looks like such a cute sweater. I think it is the same pattern one of my friends (a knitwit) is working on. Can't wait to see the finished product.

gardenmama said...

wip it wip it good!.... yup the song still sticks ; )
What a sweet sweater and plum sounds just lovely! I keep hearing so much goodness about ravelry, good for you getting so much knitting in I think I need to 'flex my own knitting muscles' I typically wait until I am feeling wintery and then it all gets pulled out : )
Enjoy your week!