Oh the knitting that must go on before Christmas! On my needles right now...a hat for Luke, and a sweater for Mia. I have a made quite a few of both of these patterns. I love the Knitting Pure & Simple rollneck sweater. That pattern was the first thing I ever knitted, finishing it in over 6 weeks, for Benji! I have since made 2 others...and in a lot less than 6 weeks! I am still no "speed-knitter" I like to take my time. However, I think I can pull this one off in a week, and then cast on for Benji's sweater next. On the docket are a lot of little projects for my Handmade Christmas...I love giving gifts that are handmade! So special...
On a different note...I came upon this little set up the other evening after Mia had gone to sleep...I can only imagine her story behind it! I just had to take a picture.

Happy Martinmas friends...I'll post about our Lynch Family celebration tomorrow. For now we are off to deliver food to the local food bank, and then for a romp in Grammie & Poppie's woods in search of the perfect lantern stick!
1 comment:
I love your dollhouse (or is that a stable?) and wooden figures. Ours are still packed somewhere and I really need to dig them out.
Post a Comment