We spent a splendid day in Boston...doing all the good family stuff...the Aquarium....

~starfish~
And the Children's Museum, which is always so much fun. We try to go once a year...it is amazing to see what peaks their interest each year...and always reminds me of what a difference a year can make!

~the special George exhibit was a big hit~

~Benji never wanted to leave the Construction Zone!~
The pictures are in reverse order, we actually did the Children's Museum first, then Tom, Mimi & Poppie took the kids over to the Aquarium, while Grammie, Auntie & I had some quality time at Fanueil Hall & Quincy Markey. We had some (ahem) refreshments and a little Urban Outfitters ( I still loooove that store!) retail therapy. We all met back up again (and Benji was very tired) so we headed North and stopped for Indian on the way home. We arrived home happy & verrrrry tired. It was a full and fun day. I need to take Mia to the MFA soon....I love Boston.
1 comment:
So fun! Boston never disappoints, does it?
Post a Comment