I've missed Gratitude Fridays for 2 weeks! Gasp! I've been feeling a bit grumpy with a bad case of the "I wants" and an extra bad case of the "maybe I should ofs" Like, Maybe I should of gone straight to graduate school, or moved to France, or insert regret here. But, if I had done those things, I would not have met Tom and fallen in love with such a handsome and thoughtful, sweet and kind man...I would not have had my two beautiful babes, I would probably not be so close with my Mother and Sister. So, I've dumped out my cup of regret in favor of love and gratitude...I'm feeling grateful today for...
:: My love...I did not listen to my father's oh so romatic advice of marrying for money, I married for love...and I love you more and more each day...I'm looking forward to a lifetime of chats, laughs, good food & wine and sweet kisses. I love you Tom.
:: Good friends to laugh with (sooooo hard we cry!)
:: Kaitlyn--for those awesome jeans! I'm wearing the Citizens of Humanity ones today!
:: Sundried tomatoes and goatcheese--the combo is a little 1997, but is so yummy to me!
What are you grateful for today?
7 comments:
I love you so much babe!
Um, does Tom know about this "cheapart" guy that is hitting on you??? I mean, he's always commenting on how much he loves you??!
Maybe T should be aware of his competition...I'd be worried...!
;)
Love, Alexis
So says you Anonymous... No realy, don't tell Tom!
I'm grateful for vacation! Woo hoo! Let's get together!
I am grateful that you followed your heart! :>)
Merci pour ton commentaire sur la Key Lime pie, je suis heureuse que cette recette t'ait plu! A très bientôt!
I like key lime pie!
Post a Comment