Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gratitude Friday :: on a saturday

I've missed a few fridays....no excuses....just busy & not feeling very bloggy....

But, I am feeling grateful for...

:: my family--lending a hand when I need it!

:: my husband....working hard....growing his career, for the good of our little family.

:: my career....I'm in a good place right now....I have some goals lined up and some awesome administrative support to get there!

:: jeggings.....jean-leggings.....so soooo comfy and stylish! Perfect for a weekend of chasing my Benji & Mia!

:: such a great turnout in enrollments for my next trip to France & Spain....awesome! I'm so excited! Dreaming of Provence....

And so much more....you?

5 comments:

cheapartNH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheapartNH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheapartNH said...

My beautiful and strong wife.

Kimberley said...

You are the sweetest...<3

Anonymous said...

I don't understand jeggings...are they denim? Are they like skinny jeans?! Help!

AGD