Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

Ahhhh, Christmas. It was great...full of the usual traditions and lots of good family laughter. We started at our house at about 7:30....yup, I was actually awake before the children! This happens every year....I have countless photos of sleeping children on Christmas morning. I think Benji would have kept sleeping if Mia hadn't woken him up!

They were delighted to see the presents under the tree! 5 each...restrained, but delightful. Mia was shocked that Santa had gotten her princess dress up heels. What can I say? Loving shoes must be genetic! Benji has more matchbox cars than he knows what to do with!

Carol, Geoff and Gordon came over for brunch and more presents for the children. Mia was beyond thrilled when Meme gave her a new American Girl doll, whom she named, Rosebelle.

~oooh, presents!~

~Waiting patiently....again~

By the time we headed to my parents for presents with TG, stockings and dinner, Ben was tired. He did a little of this....
~poor little guy!~

And then quickly fell asleep and slept through presents, dinner, stockings and dessert! Christmas is tough work for little guys!

~three ladies!~

~Mia and Rosebelle in matching pajamas!~


~Merry Christmas Charlie!~

Another Christmas, my 9th with Tom! Time flies when you are having fun! Thinking of the New Year and all the good things to come! Cheers friends.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas to you, Lynch family :)

Anonymous said...

It 'twas a good Christmas! Thanks Lynch family for adding all the smiles! Love, Mom