I'm starting to be a little into the spirit....saturday we went to a local tree farm to cut down a tree. I wanted a small one...our living room is très petit. Last year our tree was so big, it took over the whole room. We walked around a bit--the weather was très agréable! We found a small tree that is perfect. By saturday night it felt a bit more like Christmas chez Lynch! (thank goodness!)
~the tree farm...no snow!~

~My hunky lumberjack!~

~all in a line!~

~There she is!~
The kids are very happy to have hung their stockings and have a Christmas tree. I do love the glow of the lights in the evening. We have so many ornaments that have been given as gifts. I label the year and giver on each box. Our first ornament was a swarovski crystal star given to Tom & I (no kiddos yet!) by my parents in 2003. Le temps fuit.
******************
On a side note, I've been thinking about a few more personal posts....I'll still post about my kids and stuff, just a bit more about me too. What do you think (anyone?)?
3 comments:
lovely lovely tree!
yes, more about you too, would be nice :)
xoxo
agd
ps. did you go to the farm on parade road? love that place!
no...Liberty Hill! Fun times!
Post a Comment