Monday, January 3, 2011

Le ménu de la semaine

Le ménu comme Papa est parti!

Lundi-
croque monsieurs and tomato soup

Mardi-
Tom doesn't like spaghetti, so we eat it when he's away--
spaghetti & meatballs
ceasar salad

Mercredi-
On dîne chez Auntie & Luke

Jeudi-
Tom doesn't like salmon, so I decided to make it while he's gone--we shall see how the kids like it--
salmon with a lemon butter sauce
carrots
rice pilaf

Vendredi-
Papa rétourne!!!!! Youpi!
On mange ????

While Tom's gone, I tend to simplify meal prep and clean up, and we eat the special dinners like spaghetti & meatballs that I never serve otherwise. 4 more sleeps!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

when the cats away the mice eat salmon?

Anonymous said...

he doesn't like spagetti?! does he like any pasta at all?!

xoxo
agd

Kimberley said...

He will eat farfalle and rigatoni...but in general, he's not a pasta kind of guy...

Amanda said...

Ha ha alexis, I was going to post the same exact thing. :) Now I don't have to. Asked and answered. He does like lasagna, though, right?

Kimberley said...

Yes, he likes lasagna! I don't know why exactly he doesn't enjoy spaghetti....he'll eat it, but spaghetti & meatballs does nothing for him. Mia & Benj love it though...so it's a special treat!

Amanda said...

Totally with you on the simplifying while the man is out of the house. I want to cook, but then I have to clean up too! That's why when Tom is away I have you over for Pizza night :)

Lexilooo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

funny, because steve would eat spagetti/pasta every day of the week if he could!

I have a great lasagna recipe, and also, a baked ravioli recipe that is super easy and delish. would he eat that?

love, alexis

ps. amanda, I like that you can identify my comments by my initials :)

Anonymous said...

so I dont like spagetti... what

Amanda said...

Alexis, we have never met, but I know your initials :) I have met your parents though!

Tom, I don't think Damien is really into spaghetti either, but I'm not as nice as Kim, I still cook it when he is home.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I hope we will meet one of these days! I went to middle school with your Damian, though he may not remember me, it was so long ago!

A