Monday, February 7, 2011

Le ménu de la Semaine

Another busy week is shaping up Chez Lynch...

Lundi-
kale, white bean & sausage soup
baguette

Mardi-
I was cleaning my room and I clicked on Giada for a minute and she was making something that looked yummy, so I'm recreating with a more Frenchie flair (port for marsala etc)...
citrus and shallot herb baked cornish hen
mashed sweet potatoes
brocolli
(if it is yummy, I'll share the recipe here!)

Mercredi-
chicken tetrazzini
caesar salad

Jeudi-
Tom cooks...

Vendredi-
Omelette
salade verte
baguette

Samedi-
Fête pour ma soeur et son fiancé!!!

Dimanche-
Comme toujours, on dîne chez mes parents

And you....cooking up anything fun?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made a pot roast in the crock pot yesterday, and it was so good. Also this week, I'm making baked ravioli and apple sage pork chops...not sure which nights!

AGD

Kimberley said...

Yummmm....I'm totally into pork right now...it must be the season....