After the dinner dishes have been cleared, our dining room table usually turns into the Art Studio. Mia enjoys asking us to pose for her, so she can draw our portrait. I love it!
It is interesting, because she really studies your face, and refers back to it throughout her drawing.
~Mia draws daddy.~
~Hold still daddy!~
~the "HH" is funny, because I was wearing a Helly Hansen sweatshirt, I had changed into my exercise clothes to take the dog for a long walk. It is the only detail of my clothing she included.~
After Mia drew me, she said, "your turn Mommy!" Yikes, I hadn't drawn a face since 1999.....but I gave it a quick try....
~her jaw is really not that strong.....yikes!~
Tom then did a quick sketch of Charlie...

~he didn't sit in his pose for too long!~
Where was Benji? He scribbled a bit...and then asked to wash the dishes....ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment