Sunday, April 10, 2011

Style Saturday (on Sunday)

The perfect casual weekend outfit for my mom! She requested an outfit and I'm only too happy to oblige! Tell me what you think!

I found this scarf, that really spoke to me about my mom, who loves the sea:
1. silk scarf, longchamps


These shoes are out of her comfort zone....but that's what fashion is about! Plus, they are clark's so they are comfy....baby steps for my mom!
2. sandals, Clark's

My mom loves a crisp white shirt (and so do I):

3. White blouse, White House, Black Market

Great jeans...cuffed to show off the awesome wedges...

4. jeans, Gap

I love love love this bag, and it would look so great with the whole outfit...
5. handbag, Kate Spade

Cutest little studs... 6. studs, marc jacobs.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Yes, it all works. I love the shoes! OK...when do we go shopping my fahsion consultant?

Anonymous said...

I mean fashion consultant!

Kimberley said...

Whenever Mama....you know I'm game!

Amanda said...

I love it! I might have to steal it for myself :)

Anonymous said...

I want it too! I want you to make me an outfit next!!!

AGD
xoxo