Friday, April 1, 2011

Style Saturday

Yesterday was a snow day here in NH...so I decided to dream of nicer weather, through one of my favorite subjects: clothes! I found the floral tank and thought it was the perfect jumping off place for a casual summer outfit. I can imagine myself in it perfectly...strolling the farmer's market or getting a mojito at an outside bar in Portsmouth. Ahhhhh, summer dreaming...



1. Floral tank, Anthopologie
2. Chino Utility Pants, J.Crew
3. Wedge sandals, Born
4. Bag, Kate Moss for Longchamps
5. Necklace, J.Crew

PS- What do you think about Style Saturdays? I think it could be loads of fun...have an event? I'll put together an outfit montage for it for you! Fun!

PPS-Merci beaucoup to le mari for the layout...he's a dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plan one for me....but include the prices! LOL! The outfit is so you! Love you~Mom

Christa said...

love that outfit :)