Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day recap...



Even though Tom was still in Texas on Mother's Day, I was not forgotten or a lone! We had a wonderful day celebrating with Auntie, Mimi and Grammie! 4 generations all together--certainly cause for celebration. I am so fortunate that my children have the chance to develop such close connections to the grandmother and greatgrandmother and their beloved Auntie as well. We had a lovely brunch at the William Tell (yum yum yum!) and then we congregated in the sunshine at my parent's house. Mia donned Auntie's shoes and played with my mom's childhood play dishes! Mimi snuggled the little ones and we all relaxed and enjoyed the day.

Late sunday night (monday morning actually), Tom came home. I came home from work on monday to another Mother's Day celebration. Mia had decided I need new slippers. I actually did and I love my new ones. I also got lots of artwork! It was wonderful to have my whole family together again.

No comments: