As most of you know we use cloth diapers at our house. I have now 3 different kinds in my stash. Here is Benj in one of his newest--the BumGenius! How cute is this! I love cloth diapers, they are an obsession of mine. Even though he has to wear bigger clothes to fit over them, I figure I don't wear paper underwear and neither should he....hardy ha.
2 comments:
Hey Kim, they look pretty comfortable. did you always use cloth diapers, even with Mia? I am sure it helps when it comes time to potty train. Are they more expensive?
Hey Kylie--I didn't with Mia till she was one --they are expensive at first (each bumgenius is about $15)- but since I've used them with 2 kids and for about 3 years total--I think the initial investment has been matched in diaper savings for sure! Plus-they are just too darn cute! I love em.
K
Post a Comment