Monday, September 1, 2008

My First Quilt!

Well look at me!  I finally did it...over a year after I decided I should take up sewing, I made my first quilt!  Mia will take it to school (sniffle sniffle) tomorrow to use during quiet time.  Now, don't look too closely, it is far from perfect, I have a lot of technique to work on, but it was made with love for my little girl.  

3 comments:

The Coffey Family said...

Congrats on your quilt. It looks great, and I am sure she will love using it at quiet time. how many days a week will she go? for how many hours? Nathan starts on Sept. 8 and goes M,W,F from 8:30am to 11am. that will give me quality time with Nick so I can start working on potty training him.

Hannah said...

Ooooh! Cute fabric! You're so crafty!

Jennifer said...

Nice! She will love snuggling with it. I have to catch you guys some morning on your way in. I'm 0for 2 on being on time for school. Ugh. You're doing great to get both of you there!