We had a marvelous weekend of celebration! Benji is one and life is good. On friday evening we had a mini party with lasagna, cake & my parents and the Sevins. Check out Benji on his birthday banner Daddy made!
After Benji's party, the "menfolk" took the kids back to the Sevin's for some chinese food and left us girls to celebrate on our own! We headed down to the black cat for drinks and snacks. The party entailed, Me, Amanda, Auntie, my Mom & Mimi and lots of passionate political talk (thankfully we all agree!) and the usual chat amongst mothers...kids & balancing all the duties of motherhood and womanhood. The group was an inspirational mix of the women closest to me in my life...the ladies who make everything I do possible. I glean such grace and strength from you all...Auntie, Mom, Mimi and Amanda...thank you and I love you.
8 comments:
Believe me grace and strength are given back by you! All of you are true inspirations....You, Auntie, Amanda and Mimi! Love, Mom
I had an awesome night! Thank you all for your friendship and love. I love you!
Wish I could have been there--it makes me so sad to miss out on all of these important events...I'm just glad for this blog connection! Happy Birthday, Ben!
Kisses from Oklahoma,
Hannah
Ben's party looks like it was fun, he is such a cutie! I am glad you all had a good time. Wish we could have been there!
Yeah, Ben!! Happy Birthday! One year down. Look how far you've come already!
so sweet! hey and i LOVE princess bride!! how funny!
Post a Comment