What a whirlwind christmas celebration! We started Christmas Eve afternoon at my parents house for presents & cheer...

Benji loved to drag the bags around the house, he doesn't really understand the concept of opening presents, so he is so "lucky" to have a willing big sister "help" him open his gifts!

After presents at my parents, we headed, as usual, to the Soucy's for dinner and good times with great friends. Look at Dave & Benji! Benji wore that bow on his head for the better part of the evening! What a cute little "present!"

The kids love the piano!

Then into Christmas jammies! They were so excited! We came home around 9pm, with Benji asleep, Mia & I sprinkled reindeer food on the yard and left cookies and milk for Santa. After Mia fell asleep, Tom & I set out presents and filled stockings and fell asleep...I woke up over and over again ready to see the kids on Christmas morning...they slept all night....more on that to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment