Mostly, I've been holding down the fort and trying to maintain some semblance of order...I've been only mildly successful...Benjamin has been sick....poor baby. Mia has been coping by doing some creative activities....what a good little Lynch!

Here she is painting...the dining room is trashed...oh well.

Here is her picture of a stage during a dance recital...

Ooh, it is rotated, but here is her first "landscape" I love the sun!

Oh yeah...while the cat's away, the mice eat pizza! Yahoo...pizza party.
Tom we've missed you....we're all so glad you're coming home today! Hooray! Safe journey.

Oh and a pre-sickness pic of the cuteness we call Benj.
4 comments:
I hope little Benj is feeling better soon. Great artwork and yummy looking pizza!
that's my little artist, you know we eat pizza when the cat is home aswell.
Oh you think you're the cat huh?
K
You survived it... again! Knew you could ;) Hope Benj is feeling better!
Post a Comment