Saturday, December 13, 2008

We will get out of our jammies today!

My week by the numbers:  days spent in jammies: 5, days at work (Kim): 3, days at work (Tom): 2 1/2, doses of ammoxicillan: 30, times being vomited on: 3, hours spent on couch: innumerable.

Yup, the Lynch children were down for the count!  I am happy to report that today they will get out of their jammies!  Hooray.  In between hours of Angelina Ballerina and Horton Hears a Who, they did manage to play a bit...here Mia is singing to her Baby....Benjamin following her around (of course).

He was still smiling despite the double ear infections (and the ensuing tummy troubles)!
He imitates his sister by putting his dolly to bed!
Even Zola got into the lounging action...oh wait, he does that everyday...oh to be a big fat cat....

We are healed and ready to face the world now....well, maybe that is a bit premature, but we are definitely wearing real clothes today!

3 comments:

Christa said...

I hope you are all feeling better soon. No fun to be so sick!

Jennifer said...

Glad you're on the mend, Lynch Fam. I was hoping we'd see you last night. Let's play soon!

Kimberley said...

on the mend...and now I have the flu...the kids are better though...for now.
Kim