The other day, after 3 hours in the morning at the beach, after stories, naps and quiet time, we decided to spend the remainder of our afternoon in our little yard. Mia packed her dolls and a blanket. I grabbed my knitting and a truck for Benji and we took to the yard.
It wasn't long before Ben abandoned his truck and joined in Mia's doll play. They were playing so sweetly, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures.
Mia changes their clothes...
Benji gives baby "Ingie" some kisses.
Together they put the babies to bed...
and took them for walks...
It was a darling afternoon...I even got a little knitting done!
2 comments:
What a lovely sunny afternoon!
Very sweet! There is so much tenderness and love in doll play : ) I am happy you were able to capture some of your day to look back to when your littles are older. We love our waldorf dollys at our house too!
Post a Comment