We've been enjoying our sumer! There has been plenty of rainy days and sunny days sprinkled in to head to the beach! Here are some of our memories so far from summer 2009:
~Ben follows Sadie at the beach~
~we love the lake!~
~Artsfest bbq with Myles~
~rainy day impromptu Mia crafts!~
~new ways to "use" the sandbox and water bucket!~
We here in our home hope all of you are enjoying your summer as well! It seems to go so fast (too fast!)
4 comments:
awww, I love the photo of ben and sadie!
that was me :)
love, alexis xoxo
It goes way too fast! I'm missing you too. Will let you know when the potatoes are ready...You'll have to come for a visit!! I'll let you know the next time we're in your neck of the woods (soon, I hope!). Love you! Love the pictures!
sweet photos! : )
It really has gone by too fast!
Post a Comment