Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Encyclopedia of Me

D...if I thought C was hard...jeesh, D is even harder....

D is for Drama...I hate conflict in my life. It can debilitate me. I tend to over think things and am very sensitive...but I always apologize when I am wrong...and am a Darn good friend.

D is for my Daughter...I'll tell more about her when we get to M...

D is for my Dad...he's a great guy. He is funny as heck, smarter than anyone I know...and is a very loving, loyal and supportive Dad. I feel lucky to live in the same town as him and see him so often!

I think that's all for D...next week "E," hmmmmm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha. Wow, that's a good one!

Kimberley said...

Nothing is funny. Did I miss something? You may email me with further comments as necessary!

OrangeBeauty said...

Hey lady! Yes, you are a darn good friend! Sorry we're playing phone tag. I'll try again this weekend! Hope you are doing well!

Lexilooo said...

I agree with O.B...you ARE a darm good friend! (so is KJS!)

love, alexis xoxo