I'll right, I admit it...I'm getting a little bored with this...apparently I'm not just that interesting! E is a toughie...
E
E is for Eggs...some day I'd like to have some hens (a bantam hen too!) so I could have fresh eggs. First I need a new house...I want a new house badly. *sigh* Its not that I don't like my house--it is very cute, but I'm itchy for more land, more privacy, more space!
E is for Extraordinary family...my parents & sister are awesome! I've been sick, Benji had the flu and now has pneumonia & everyone has been taking turns watching him and picking Mia up at preschool. If I can't be with my baby when he's sick, I feel lucky to know he's with his loving Poppie, Grammie or Auntie. Thanks you guys!
E is for Excitement...I am already excited for the coming season...I have so much to look forward to...and a whole lot of knitting, sewing & crafting to do!
Ok...F will be easier I know...
3 comments:
E is for extraordinary mom, wife, sister, daughter, teacher, friend....extraordinary YOU!
ahhhh, thanks!
Wanted to say a quick hello... I share your first "E" thoughts, about the chickens, home, and land!
Post a Comment