Today I am grateful for...
:: Heat! This morning we turned on the heat for the first time...I am so grateful to have a cozy little home...and I just love chilly fall mornings.
:: Coffee...why would anyone want give up such a delicious morning perk up? Caffeine is not such a bad vice in the grand scheme of things, right?
:: Successful Parent-Teacher conferences last night...I met some great families...I felt proud of my community.
:: My husband...he works so hard.
:: I am feeling very grateful today & could go on...I love this season. I love turning inwards and finding the strength to let go of old dragons and face the coming season with renewed joy. We celebrated Michaelmas this week with the making of our first "Dragon Bread." It was so much fun, and I feel grateful that even though I cannot send my children to a Waldorf School, I have been able to incorporate some of the ideals into our home. We have some areas to work on (darn you Curious George!)...but I feel so connected to this philosophy. I love having so many "online' friends to be inspired by. So thank you ladies...your blogs and writings inspire me everyday.
4 comments:
I'm greatful for my super wife, who keeps it all togeather with such grace.
Oh...you...smile.
You always know just what to say.
I love you.
No Curious George?!
Love, Alexis
Lovely. I love the gratitude posts. I need to learn about Dragon bread.
Post a Comment