
Last weekend at the Shaker Village Farm Day, I bought some beautiful, nh, hand dyed, wool yarn. I am making a little vest for Benjamin with the green. I think I may have mentioned how much I love the Knitting Pure & Simple patterns once or twice. I love them...and this is a new one for me! I'll post pictures of the love in it soon! Fall just makes me want to knit knit knit! Happy autumn knitting!
5 comments:
I LOVE fall knitting! We should have a knitting party and eat apple pie!
oooh oooh oooh! Yes! Let's do it! I just put my knitting down for the evening...hand cramp! lol!
Kim
I want to come to the knitting party! You two can teach me how!
Love, Alexis
I will come to a knitting party too you can teach us both how to knit. Just make sure there is wine please!! HAHA
I'll come....won't knit but I will enjoy the apple pie and wine!
Post a Comment