Thursday, December 17, 2009

Encyclopedia of Me

G...

G is for...

:: Gnomes...I love them. It might have started with Amélie (best movie!!!). I have Edwin who lives in the garden. (He "winters" in the basement!) last summer he held basil...it worked for the both of us. I once saw Garden Gnome pajamas...I want them.

:: Goats...I also love them. Someday I'd like 2: Chèvre and Beazlebub. I think baby goats are so adorable!

:: Green...it is my favorite color. When I was picking paint to re-paint the entire inside of my house I realized with a laugh that I had picked out a different shade of green for every room! Ha! I am drawn to all shades of Green. I find it calming. Calming is good...I can be a bit high-strung.

2 comments:

cheapartNH said...

Don't forget Gracious, Generous, and Gorgeous. Never mind the obvious attempt at placating me by naming one of the goats Beazlebub.

Kimberley said...

Oh wow...**blushing.** I am a lucku lucky woman. (Oh yeah, I know the only way I'll get goats is to name one beazlebub. I like it though!)