Wednesday, December 2, 2009

wip wednesday

I've been busy! So much to make before Christmas...Mia's sweater is done...Benji's is on the needles...still have mittens, a scarf, 3 angels, 2 ornaments, 1 baby quilt and canning to do....phew. Happy creating!

3 comments:

RunninL8 said...

Hey there from Alaska! I am LOVING your blog! Beautiful photos and inspiration! You Thanksgiving pies!! OMG!!!!!
I’ve been discovering a lot of new (to me) blogs and it’s been wonderful to find so many like minded people!
Feel free to drop by my blog as well. I’ve been enjoying posting more prolifically lately- Advent/holiday gift ideas, recipes, insights and tutorials. http://www.mountainpulse.blogspot.com/
Off I go to peruse more of your blog-Happy holidays!

Kimberley said...

***********************************
Hello & welcome! Thank you for your kind words...I love the bloggy community...it makes the world seem a bit smaller! Check in again! --Kimberley
***********************************

Jennifer said...

You are going to have to take breaks from all the knitting to do your WIP posts--or maybe you'll just have to line up all the projects and show us after the gifts have been unwrapped. Happy knitting!