I figure out how many outfits I need, then start thinking about my closet and what works with where i am going. I usually pack way to much though! -Kaitlyn
I would pack my journal and a good pen, comfortable, yet stylish, shoes, my knitting (2 small items), and, of course, my blanky - hee hee. Love you! Have fun on your trip!
5 comments:
My knitting! Especially for a long trip :) And my camera, of course...
I figure out how many outfits I need, then start thinking about my closet and what works with where i am going. I usually pack way to much though!
-Kaitlyn
camera!
love, alexis
Always a good book and comfortable shoes!
Love, Mom
I would pack my journal and a good pen, comfortable, yet stylish, shoes, my knitting (2 small items), and, of course, my blanky - hee hee. Love you! Have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment