Friday, February 11, 2011

Gratitude Friday...

Gratitude Friday:: Photo edition

On this friday, I decided to show you (not just tell you) what I am most grateful for...

:: My love...
~august 7, 2004~

It is a grainy old photo, but I love it. We are dancing at our wedding, my touch so gently, his stare so intent. We were so young! We are (still) so in love. *ain't love grand?*

:: My little loves...
~playing after dinner earlier this week~

My kids are so sweet & cute. They keep us laughing and never fail to make you smile.

:: My furry love...
~patiently waiting his dinner earlier this week!~

Having a puppy is not easy. But, Charlie is so special to us....he is our constant companion, source of laughs, shoe fetcher, toy chewer and side-kick. I have not regretted for one moment having him join our family. He is my handsome furry guy. (now just pee outside Charlie!)

I have a lot to be grateful for....et toi? What are feeling grateful for this Friday?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Nice post! You have a lot to be grateful for.