I can hardly believe he is 8 months today! What joy he has brought to our family. Benj always has a big grin to brighten anyone's day. He is getting so big--17 lbs 14 oz...and he's still a champion nurser. He's pretty content as long as someone is around, but lately he's been itchin' to move! Uh oh...world, Benji is coming!
4 comments:
He is too cute! I can't believe he is 8 months already.
Okay, this is not normal, but I think Ben is cuter than my kids. He is So freaking cute.
Oh my goodness, what a cutie patutie. The hat and that face. It's wonderful to see your little ones. I saw "George" yesterday, I said it was such a joy watching your family. If there were a picture in the dictionary for the Great American Family, The Lynch Family would surely be the picture next to the definition. He said, "Aren't they stunning". He's got that right. Now I know, you have good days and bad. But when you look at the family you have created, you and Tom should be so proud of yourselves!!
Ah schucks guys...thanks. I'm a big fan too.
Kim
Post a Comment