Yesterday was a crazy day for us! After work, I went over to the Sevins and hung out until Amanda, Benji and I left Mia, Cameron and Olivia in the capable hands of Damien (who was armed with pizza and Chicken Little) and went to Auntie's Arbonne party. Amanda and I ate the hors d'oeuvres like we had never seen food before and enjoyed our reisling! Oh yeah, we played with girlie bath products too. I picked Mia up (and dropped Amanda off) about 8 pm. Thinking Mia would be exhausted, I took the "long" way home--after 20 minutes Mia was still chattering on about the moon and the stars and trees, and well I figured I might as well head home. By 9pm she was still awake--and I was exhausted, so I got my jammies on and we all got into bed. By 10 pm the house was quiet and were ALL asleep (my Mom too!) Mia still got up at 6:30 am! So the pic is her passed out at daycare! My little tired, stubborn girl!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
What a day!
Yesterday was a crazy day for us! After work, I went over to the Sevins and hung out until Amanda, Benji and I left Mia, Cameron and Olivia in the capable hands of Damien (who was armed with pizza and Chicken Little) and went to Auntie's Arbonne party. Amanda and I ate the hors d'oeuvres like we had never seen food before and enjoyed our reisling! Oh yeah, we played with girlie bath products too. I picked Mia up (and dropped Amanda off) about 8 pm. Thinking Mia would be exhausted, I took the "long" way home--after 20 minutes Mia was still chattering on about the moon and the stars and trees, and well I figured I might as well head home. By 9pm she was still awake--and I was exhausted, so I got my jammies on and we all got into bed. By 10 pm the house was quiet and were ALL asleep (my Mom too!) Mia still got up at 6:30 am! So the pic is her passed out at daycare! My little tired, stubborn girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cameron, too, was up until about 9:30. That's what a night with Damey does to toddlers :)
Post a Comment