Last night we braved the storm! We headed across town to help my parents decorate their tree! Enticed by dinner and wine, we had a wonderful time...thanks Grammie & Poppie!
Next, I guess we should decorate our little tree--but first off to see the Nutcracker we go!
4 comments:
I would love to see the Nutcracker! It must have been fun! Merry Christmas to your family!
The nutcracker is such a nice holiday tradition. Where did you go to see it? Did you head down to Boston or go local?
We went to concord to see the St Paul's School performance...it was very nice...I tried not to be too critical (hee hee). When Benji is old enough we'll go to see the Boston Ballet! Just hearing the music brought back soooo many memories. Ahhh, the nutcracker.
K
How fun that must have been. Did Mia enjoy it? How about Benj? I could not imagine my boys sitting through the whole thing, although it is child oriented. I would love to see it again in Boston. Did you know they are performing it at the opera house and not at the wang, I thought that was odd, but maybe the opera house holds more people. I hope you have a wonderful xmas and vacation break!
Post a Comment