One of the blogs I love to read, Frontier Dreams, had a giveaway...and I won! Nicole made this lovely fruit basket ornament and it appeared in Living Crafts (great magazine!). To celebrate her success she gave one away on her blog...and little old me in NH won! I am thrilled...and the ornament is as lovely as could be. Thank you Nicole!
~Handmade goodness!~
7 comments:
Yay! Congrats! We have been so busy creating and baking that we have not been good bloggers of late. You are doing grat things!
GREAT things!
Congratulations! You deserve it. How beautiful.
That basket is beautiful.
Enjoy.
I was happy to see that it was you who won : ) Nicole's handwork is incredible! Many warm wishes to you and your family!
***********************************
Thanks all! I really like it!
***********************************
Ho did I miss this? I am so glad it arrived ok and you like it!! <3 <3
Post a Comment