Yesterday we cut down our tree at a local tree farm. It was the first time I've done that since before I started dancing in the Nutcracker. So, well, ahem, a long time! Just as we arrived at the farm, the snow started to swirl. Still, the weather was pretty mild as we searched for the Tree...here's a little hint: they always look smaller out in the field. In the living room, especially my tiny living room...they are HUGE! Tom had to give it a "hair cut." It made for a few good laughs!

~We've found it!~

~He's a lumber jack and that's okay...~
~My she's a big one!~
~Run, Run, Run.~
By the time we got home, the snow was really flying and this morning the world is all white & sparkling. Perfect. St. Nicholas came, and the children are flying on the excitement of trees, snow and chocolate. I'll share more about our St Nicholas festivities tomorrow.
1 comment:
Such a beautiful day Kimberley!
We enjoyed our St. Nicholas celebration the snow seemed to add a bit of magic into our day : )
Post a Comment