I'm having a bit of a hard time today, first my baby is 11 months old! How in the world dd that happen? Second, school starts tomorrow! Yikes, au revoir summer...Look at my little guy! Is he a muffin or what? In these pics he is modeling his new diapers...with hemp insert--my little hippie.
How can anyone resist that face?
7 comments:
I'm sorry you're having a tough day. I remember what it was like when I had to go back to work when I had my girls. No matter how wonderful your day care is you KNOW no one can be you! I get it.
What a cutie patutie. I'm so happy you have Ben. I thought, goodness gracious Mia is so darned adorable, how will Ben handle being in her shadows. Well you have been blessed twice with two beautiful children, who clearly are also bright. Not that you would ever let one of your children be in the other's shadow, but how lucky you have TWO shining stars. Daddy's little Princess and Mommy's little Prince.
I'll just hang out and enjoy your pictures until you call me AGAIN... muahahahah
Jan
Oh thanks Janice! Are you saying yes to six? hahaha.
Kim
That's exactly what I'm saying...
YES TO SIX!
I have to drum up business somehow!!
Who even tries to resist that face? Let me at 'em! He is so precious.
Benji is way too cute!
Yes, our kids are awesome, But I still say NO TO SIX!
Tom is a Party Pooper!
I know I'm being selfish, but you guys are so fun to work with and have such great births and adorable babies.
Please, please. Cause after all it is all about making the doula happy isn't it??
Jan
Post a Comment