Hey there! What have we been up to? Avoiding the rain...searching for sun and a few other things...
Mia has already asked to go to Grammie & Poppa's house today. She asked me yesterday if she could walk there, by herself. Lately whenever I aggravate her she asks to visit Grammie. Ahhh, she'll be spending A LOT of time there during the teen years, I can see it already. At 15 I'll let her walk...at 3 I call Grammie to come and get her!
In the midst of everything, Tom & I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on the 7th. We had a delightful (and kid free) dinner at 55 degrees in Concord. Nice atmosphere, adoring husband, wine and yes, chevre....I feel a renewed love for Tom. I'm just crazy for him...he's a darn good guy. I'm no longer lonely my muffin...thanks for all the love.
There is always time for fairy houses when you're in the woods with a 3 year old. Here she is next to Isa the fairy's house. (She made that up--so cute, and spent about 10 minutes arranging leaves and twigs in her house)
I've also finished an applique for Adah, canned some cabbage, made cookies, folded a bazillion (technical term) loads of laundry and vacuumed crumbs. Today I hope to make napkins for my sister. Lofty goals I know. I'm feeling a bit melancholy, perhaps it is the rain or the looming first day of school. Either way, I need a ray of sunshine to brighten my spirits...send me the sun...
3 comments:
Nice blog today! All this rain is getting to us all. Remember to smile at all the little things each day. It is the only way sometimes to get through a day! Hugs!
The rain has put a damper on the outdoor fun. I am glad the sun finally decided to show it's face. I love your new haircut, very cute!
Hey Kim!
Thanks for the compliments! You're pretty darn crafty and talented yourself, I have to say! I agree, it's a little scary how in sync we always are--too bad there isn't an olympic event for us! Anyway, I wanted to thank you again for the wonderful local feast you prepared for Brian and I! It was absolutely delish, and the company was fantastic! Tom should be happy to know that Brian now has a bad case of "mojitos on the brain", and anything even slightly resembling a lime makes him drule.
Post a Comment