Friday, August 1, 2008

My First Customer...


I've been making all these applique patches (I've made trees, owls, stars, eggplants, tomatoes the list goes on).  I  got my first order from Mr. Eli Chapman, he commissioned an airplane (and he even supplied the shirt)  In exchange, I got a pint of blueberries, and the joy of one satisfied customer...

Check it out!  Pretty snazzy huh?  Shall I put a sign outside my house that says "Will work for produce"?  Next, I'm going to dye some clothes and add my previously made patches on them...stay tuned...

7 comments:

The Coffey Family said...

You are so creative, where do you find the time with two kids? Do you do tractors?

Amanda said...

Nice blanket stitch! Who's the cool person who taught you that? Ha!

Thanks for all your inspiration, I'm having so much fun being so creative!
I found an owl just like yours on Etsy and I'm going to try my hand at that one!

Jennifer said...

Eli was laying in bed this morning and says, "I'm going to wear my airplane shirt today."
Unfortunately the heat and humidity set in and he decided it would be too hot. He loves it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute shirts Kim! I do think you should hang a sign! I would trade some produce for a couple of little shirts with toads on them... hahaha!

Kimberley said...

Ooooh! Toads...good idea...what size do your kiddos wear these days...oh yeah Kylie...I could do a tractor!
Kim

Hannah said...

Hey Kim!

LOVE the patch! So stinkin' cute! Hey, guess what--I'll see you in a few days!

Han

Kimberley said...

I KNOW!!!!!! When exactly do we get to meet up????? Call me...
Kim